Your integrations page controls high level items about your BigCommerce integration, like your account credentials, feed options, and other account-wide settings.
To get to your integrations page, go to the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen and select integrations.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see when you click on BigCommerce.
- Connection Settings
- Once you connect the BigCommerce app the Store Code should fill in.
- Client ID and Client Secret are no longer necessary.
2. Offer Free Shipping
- Check this if you'd like to offer free shipping on your BigCommerce site
3. Variation Option Type
- You have the option to select how a buyer could select a variation in a group. Some common examples are radio buttons, a product list, or a swatch.
4. Show Out of Stock Products
- Check this if you would like your products to still be displayed (and available) on BigCommerce when they are out of stock.
5. Custom Order Comments
- This allows you to send a comment to the shopper after a purchase, like "thanks for choosing us!"
- The internal name you and your team will use for this BigCommerce integration.
7. Feed Options
- If you're in the onboarding process, you can leave these alone for now.
- The Inventory Feed basically says "is Zentail allowed to send inventory to BigCommerce?" However, just because you enable this feed doesn't mean Zentail starts sending inventory information. In order to send inventory information, you'll still need to set a SKU to list to BigCommerce for the first time.
8. Ignore Inventory Threshold
- If you have an inventory threshold in place, check this off if you want this to be the channel where your final units of inventory are available.
Note: These values can also be overridden on a per-SKU basis.