Your integrations page controls high level items about your BigCommerce integration, like your account credentials, feed options, and other account-wide settings.
To get to your integrations page, go to the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen and select integrations.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see when you click on BigCommerce:
- Here you can alter the title of your BigCommerce integration, useful if you have more than one to manage.
2) Connection Settings
- Once you connect the BigCommerce app the Store Code should fill in.
- Client ID and Client Secret are no longer necessary.
3) Offer Free Shipping
- Check this if you'd like to offer free shipping on your BigCommerce site
4) Include Bullet Points in Product Description
- This will cause the Bullet Point fields to append themselves to the end of your Description in BigCommerce.
5) Variation Option Type
- You have the option to select how a buyer could select a variation in a group. Some common examples are radio buttons, a product list, or a swatch.
6) Show Out of Stock Products
- Check this if you would like your products to still be displayed (and available) on BigCommerce when they are out of stock.
7) Uses Signifyd
8) Custom Order Comments
- This allows you to send a comment to the shopper after a purchase, like "thanks for choosing us!"
9) Feed Options (If you're in the onboarding process, you can leave these alone for now.)
- Catalog Data - This is a combined switch that controls all of the following feeds below in a single action.
- Product Data Sync - This controls whether product attributes like Description, Color, Size etc are sent to BigCommerce.
- Images Sync - This controls whether Zentail updates the images on BigCommerce.
- Pricing Sync - This controls whether pricing will flow from Zentail into Bigcommerce.
- Inventory Sync - basically says "is Zentail allowed to send inventory to BigCommerce?" However, just because you enable this feed doesn't mean Zentail starts sending inventory information. In order to send inventory information, you'll still need to set a SKU to list to BigCommerce for the first time.
Note: These values can also be overridden on a per-SKU basis.
10) Ignore Inventory Threshold
- If you have an inventory threshold in place, check this off if you want this to be the channel where your final units of inventory are available.
11) Reload Categories
- This will resync your list of BigCommerce Categories between Zentail and BigCommerce
12) Update All Products
- This button will Updates and Push all items you currently have listed to BigCommerce.