Enabling the BigCommerce Product & Pricing Data on your Zentail integrations page gives Zentail permission to send your product data and pricing info to BigCommerce. The reason why both product and pricing controls for the BigCommerce integration are in one option on Zentail is because BigCommerce actually requires the price to be sent in the product data feed! So we want to be clear that if you enable Zentail to send product data to BigCommerce, Zentail will also send your pricing data to BigCommerce.
Before you enable this feed option, make sure you're confident with the product and pricing data in Zentail.
When does Zentail send price to BigCommerce?
Please note that Zentail will send price info to BigCommerce:
- If the Product & Pricing Data Sync Feed is enabled
- The SKU is set to "List" to BigCommerce
- The SKU is an "active" SKU on Zentail
If the above conditions are satisfied, Zentail will send a price feed to BigCommerce:
- Whenever the price, product data, or inventory changes on Zentail, OR
- At least once every 24 hours, OR
- If update and push is clicked (not recommended)
Steps to complete before enabling the Product Data & Pricing Sync feed
- Confirm your product data is in good shape on Zentail- You have imported your best source of product data- You have resolved your BigCommerce Critical Issues- Titles, description, images, bullet points, etc... are in Zentail-
- Back up your BigCommerce Catalog
- Audit Pricing
- Connect BigCommerce and Zentail
- Make sure your integration is in Production Mode
Enabling the Product Data and Pricing Feed
- Complete all steps in the above "Steps to complete before enabling the Product & Pricing Data feed" section.
- Go to your Integrations page on Zentail
- Make sure you are view the BigCommerce integration tab.
- Enable the Product Data Feed
- Save Settings!