Newegg is Zentail's latest new channel offering, built with the new listings API. This article will overview the Zentail - Newegg integration and give you some details about how to onboard and start selling on Newegg with Zentail.
Newegg is an emerging marketplace with over 40 million customers, over 35 million average visits per month, and more than 132 million average page views per month. Newegg has a large D2C presence in digital commerce and is now expanding into additional categories as well as offering a wide range of marketing services.
Newegg's D2C services now offer a complete package for their sellers including
If you are interested in any of the above services offered by Newegg, be sure to check out the links above for more details. Read on to learn about the process to onboard Newegg and get your integration set up through Zentail.
How to onboard
- If you are not currently selling on Newegg, visit https://www.newegg.com/sellers/ to sign up for a seller account. Enter the details to create your account, or log in with an existing customer account and follow the steps there to start selling. If you are already selling on Newegg, skip to step 3.
- You will be assigned a category manager who will review your business and help you through the application process. The category manager will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application. Once your application is approved, proceed to step 3
- Now that your account has been created and approved, reach out to [email protected] or use the chat in the bottom right hand corner of any page in Zentail to request a Newegg integration be added to your account.
- At this point, your support representative will add you to a queue where your account's Smart Types and attributes will be mapped with the Newegg taxonomy so that you can manage all of your product data for Newegg from Zentail. This process can take up to a week or more depending on the number of Smart Types in your account.
- After your account's Smart Types have been mapped, your support representative will provide you with a link to authorize the integration between Newegg and Zentail. Product Data, Pricing, Inventory, and Orders will all now sync with Zentail for SKUs listed to Newegg.
- Add your company's @zentail.com email address as a user in your Newegg portal to allow Zentail support to access your Newegg portal. Instructions on how to do this here: https://sellerportal.newegg.com/selleracademy/index.php/knowledge-base/add-user/
If you are unsure of your @zentail.com email address, ask your support representative to confirm it for you.
Note: If you were a current seller on Newegg prior to integrating with Zentail, make sure to assess your order sync situation prior to activating with Zentail. This means if you have any existing fulfillment integrations directly tied with Newegg, be sure you turn those off before switching it to Zentail, to avoid duplicate orders.