To cancel a Pending order:
- On the left sidebar of the Orders screen, click on "Pending" then search for and click on the order you wish to cancel.
- On the left slider that appears, click the 3-vertical-dot icon at the top of the page. Next, click "Cancel Order".
- If you do not want to return quantity to stock "uncheck" the box that says "Return Quantity to stock" on the subsequent pop-up message.
Communicating Cancellations between Zentail and your Sales Channels
Channels that can update Zentail with a cancelled status (customer initiated cancellations).
- All channels!
- Inventory is automatically returned to stock (since it's a cancellation and not a return).
Channels where Zentail can send a cancelled status to the channel (seller initiated cancellations).
- Amazon, eBay, Facebook and Google
Cancellations must be made on the channel for
- Walmart, BigCommerce, Wish, Magento and Shopify
Note: it's still beneficial to mark these orders as cancelled in Zentail for two reasons - for your own records and because you have the option to return the units to inventory or not.
Also, a line item may not be cancelled, but product on the order may be added by adding an additional shipment or package to the order.