Perhaps you've seen the alert message on your order that reads "There are items in this order that the system could not route to a warehouse." Or perhaps an order was automatically routed to your FBM warehouse (based on your warehouse priority rules), but you would prefer FBA to fulfill this specific order. In either case, you will want to manually route the order from your Zentail Orders page. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Orders page on Zentail, select the order you want to route or re-route
- To find the order, you can go through your pending orders or your partially shipped orders. Alternatively, if you know the order number you can open All orders on the left-hand menu, and use the search function in the upper-right corner of the page.
- On the left sidebar for the order, select the 3-vertical dot icon and click Routing Information
- From here, you can route the order to the proper warehouse*
*This will route any unshipped quantity to that warehouse. You're not able to select on a few items and leave the rest un-routed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why was an order not routed to a warehouse?
There are a couple of reasons for why and order would not be routed on Zentail. The two most common are:
- The SKU(s) in that order do not exist on Zentail. In this case, the SKU was created directly on the Channel and never on Zentail. As a result, Zentail does not know what warehouse this SKU is held in, and cannot route the order properly.
- You are out of stock for SKU(s) in an order.