Label Batches are useful when preparing to ship a large number of orders. It allows you to create multiple labels at once. For orders to be batchable, you must include product dimensions for your SKUs in your product data in Zentail. In addition, only single-SKU orders are batchable.
*Note: You can only purchase labels if you have Easypost or if you're buying Amazon SFP labels through Zentail.
- In the Orders section, click the Batchable status on the left sidebar. If the Batchable filter isn't there, it's probably because product dimensions aren't in place.
- If you want to sort by SKU, you can enter the SKU in the search field on the top right of the page.
- Click the checkbox on the top left of the "Sales Orders" table or manually select which orders you want to include in the batch
- Click the CREATE LABEL BATCH button that appears on the top of the page.
- You will be taken to the Label Batches page, you should see the batch with your orders in it.
- Wait until the status column changes to a PURCHASE LABELS button, then click the button.*
- If necessary, confirm the service level for each order (note there may be multiple pages to look through) => Click PURCHASE LABELS button
- Wait until the status for the batch becomes Complete
- Click the download icon under the right-most Combined column for the most recent row that was created to view and print your batch.