Label Batches are useful when preparing to ship a large number of orders. It allows you to create multiple labels at once.
*Note: You can only purchase labels if you have Easypost fulfillment integrated.
- In the Orders section, click the Batchable status on the left sidebar
- If you want to sort by SKU, you can enter the SKU in the search field on the top right of the page.
- Click the checkbox on the top left of the "Sales Orders" table or manually select which orders you want to include in the batch
- Click the CREATE LABEL BATCH button that appears on the top of the page.
- You will be taken to the Label Batches page, you should see the batch with your orders in it.
- Wait until the status column changes to a PURCHASE LABELS button, then click the button.*
- If necessary, confirm the service level for each order (note there may be multiple pages to look through) => Click PURCHASE LABELS button
- Wait until the status for the batch becomes Complete
- Click the download icon under the right-most Combined column for the most recent row that was created to view and print your batch.