In order to make sure that your product kits show up on Zentail and also on SkuVault, you need to be aware of the following:
- Each of the underlying components in the kit need to be actual SKUs in Zentail
- You will need to create a kit
- Zentail will then send your kit to SkuVault
- The underlying SKUs within the kit in Zentail should not be Inactive or Archived SKUs.
- Please be sure to include your Brand and Vendor ("Supplier" in SkuVault) values for all SKUs in Zentail to create the SKUs in SkuVault.
- Verify that all SKUs that make up the kit exist in your SkuVault interface.
Please note that if a SKU already exists in SkuVault as a single SKU, Zentail cannot change this SKU to a kit SKU on SkuVault automatically.
You must create the SKU as a kit on Zentail and directly on SkuVault.
How to Create SKUs