You can enable or disable Zentail to send product data to Amazon for individual SKUs. This allows you to send updates to Amazon for a specific set of SKUs and not your whole catalog. This is useful if you would like Zentail to leave certain SKUs in your Amazon seller central untouched. A common use case is when sellers have Enhanced Brand Content on some Amazon listings because Amazon does not allow integrations to manage Enhanced Brand Content through feeds.
Amazon Product Data Sync Override on a Per SKU Basis
Before we begin it's important to note a few things:
- Zentail will never send Product Data to Amazon if you have Product Data Sync disabled on your Integrations page
- Product Data is independent from pricing or inventory feeds. This override does not affect Zentail's ability to send pricing or inventory feeds to Amazon.
Set up the Product Data Override on the User Interface
- Go to your Catalog Page
- Click on a SKU
- Click Advanced Options in the Amazon Channel
- Toggle the switch to Enable (or Disable) for the SKU of interest
- Click Update
Set up the Product Data Override using the Import/Export Feature
- Use the (Amazon) Product Data Sync Override attribute in a new custom template.
- Download the template with just the headers
- Add SKUs to the .csv spreadsheet and set the attribute.
- This is a 'boolean' attribute so the question is whether or not the override is enabled
- 1 or True = Override is turned on, so product data is disabled, regardless of the settings on your integrations page.
- 0 or False = Override is turned off, so the SKU will follow the settings on your integrations page.