ShipStation is a shipping service for sellers that do merchant fulfillment, and integrates with Zentail.
Zentail sends the following order data into ShipStation:
- Zentail Order Number
- Channel Order Number (optional)*
- Channel (optional)*
- Ship-to address
- Order date
- Payment date
- Bin location -- ShipStation KB article on how to add bin location column
- UPC -- stored in ShipStation's UPC field in the order item (ShipStation article on customizing your packing slip).
- Package Weight (if entered on the SKUs)
- Insured Amount (if enabled)
- Order Comments
- Amazon Prime Order tag for your Amazon Prime orders
- Whether the order is a gift and the gift message
- Ship-by-date (for most channels)
ShipStation sends the following information to Zentail
- Shipping Cost - helpful for analytics
- Tracking Information (carrier and tracking number)
- Zentail will pull in shipping dimensions and weight from ShipStation.
- Zentail can handle both split shipments and combined shipments in ShipStation
*How to send Channel Order Number and Channel to ShipStation
If you enable "Sending Channel Data" then Zentail will send the Channel Order Number and Channel to ShipStation in the Custom 1 and Custom 2 fields.