This error occurs when the SKU, or the a SKU in the product group you are trying to list to eBay, is missing a primary image URL. People love to see what a product looks like before purchasing it, don't deprive them of this!
Please note that, for eBay, we push data for the entire product group to eBay when at least one SKU within the group is set to list. This is because eBay needs all variation information for a group when creating the listing. Therefore, it may be a SKU in the product that's not even set to "List" to eBay that is causing the error to occur.
Please follow the below instructions to add an image to your SKUs:
Important to Note:
- Images must be LESS THAN 24MB in size
- It must have a minimum of 1000 pixels
- Images must NOT have password protected links.
-If you use dropbox see this FAQ to generate sharable links: Creating Public Links
To Add Images through the User interface
- Go to the Catalog Page
- Click on a SKU
- Click Edit
- Click on Media tab which is located towards the top right.
- Press the plus button to add an image from your computer
- Click the check mark icon in the lower right hand corner to save your changes
Once an image is in Zentail:
- Click the pencil icon to add an image description
- Click the eye icon to view the image
- Press the trash icon to delete the image
To Add Images through a bulk import
- Either Create or Export a CSV file with the headers: SKU, Primary Image URL, Image URL, Image URL, Image URL
- Enter the URLs in the corresponding fields and upload the file
To delete Images through a bulk import
- Create the same CSV as in step 1 above
- Leave the corresponding image URL field blank
- When uploading the template check the check box that says "Overwrite Data in Zentail with Blank Data in the Feed".
- Note you can add up to 8 columns with the header "Image URL" to add additional images
- You can only have one Primary Image URL header
- This gives you a total of 9 images per SKU.