Confirm with your Zentail contact that a specific Zentail warehouse is linked with ShipWorks
- This allows Zentail to send orders routed to that specific warehouse to your ShipWorks account
Go to your Integrations page on Zentail and take the following steps:
Take note of the Store URL to be used later in ShipWorks
Enter a secure username and password to be used later entered in ShipWorks
Select each channel to sync with (VERY IMPORTANT)
- This determines whether Zentail will actually send orders from a specific channel into your ShipWorks account.
- Zentail will also send orders from the selected channel into your Shipworks account for 'X' number of days in the past (you will determine the number of days back shortly)
Go to your ShipWorks application
- Note: there is a feature on ShipWorks called "Backup Database". This may be a useful feature and you can read more about it: Connect ShipWorks to a Backup Database File
Under the "Manage" icon, select the "Stores" icon
Click Add Store
Select “Zentail” for store type, click Next
Enter same username and password as entered in the Zentail integration card
Enter the Store URL from your Zentail integration card into the Module URL field
The data entered here must match exactly what is on Zentail, otherwise the integration will not work. Click Next
Enter Store name and address details as shown below
Choose an appropriate store name (i.e. "Zentail") and click Next
Enter contact info and click Next
Complete Store Setup
Depending on which orders you want in ShipWorks choose the number of days
- Zentail will send orders on Zentail into ShipWorks for the selected number of days in the past (as well as from this point forward)
- Please note that overlap will occur if you had a different fulfillment integration linked for this warehouse previously. ShipWorks does not allow you to download orders from 0 days
- Please be cautious while fulfilling orders to avoid double-fulfilling orders
Check both the check boxes and and select “Shipped” as the Status
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zentail sending to ShipWorks?
Other than the obvious information needed to ship an order, Zentail sends package weight, and unit price for line items.
On the order level, Zentail sends Customer comments, channel name (including store name on channel), order id from channel, total payment amount, and also the status of orders in Zentail.
How often does ShipWorks download orders from the Zentail store?
The default is 15 minutes. You can change how often orders are downloaded into ShipWorks by following the instructions here: Downloading Orders into ShipWorks (with Video)
What version of ShipWorks does Zentail integrate with?
The integration was developed based on version 5.15. If you notice any significant differences or issues with later issues, please contact [email protected].