1. Generate an export of your current Shopify catalog. (Shopify Guide)
2. Create a Private App on Shopify and fill out your Connection Settings on Zentail. (Zentail Guide)
3. Follow this check list:
- In Shopify > Settings > Locations: delete all but one location. We recommend keeping your returns location. Locations will now be managed by your warehouses in Zentail.
- In your Zentail Catalog: categorize each of your SKUs for Shopify.
- In your Zentail Catalog: set your SKUs to List to Shopify.
- In your Zentail Catalog: make sure the data in Zentail matches or exceeds the quality of the data in Shopify. Zentail will overwrite your Shopify data once you enable Product Data Sync.
- In your Zentail Integrations page: enable the feeds that you want Zentail to send to Shopify. Please remember Zentail will overwrite your Shopify data once you enable Product Data Sync.