Max Listed Quantity is a setting available for eBay and Amazon that allows you to control how much inventory Zentail tells these channels you have.
There are 3 main reasons sellers use Max Listed Quantity:
- Your eBay selling limits would prevent you from listing more of your catalog since listing value is determined by Item Price x aggregate units of inventory across all listings.
- You want to create the appearance of scarcity.
- You don't want competitors to know how much inventory you actually have.
Once your Max Listed Quantity is set for eBay and/or Amazon, the quantity on the channel will always show the lesser between that limit and your actual inventory.
How to set Maximum Listed Quantity on a per SKU basis
- In your catalog, search for the SKU you want to set a Max Listed Quantity for
- Scroll down to the Amazon and eBay cards on the left sidebar and click on Advanced Options.
- In the Maximum Listed Quantity field, enter the number of units you want to send to the channel.
- If you would like to immediately update the listing, click Update & Push.
How to Set a Max Listed Quantity for Your Entire eBay Catalog
- Go to the eBay card on your Integrations page.
- Enter the desired number into the Max Listed Quantity field, click Save Settings.
Note: If you have a maximum listed quantity set at the SKU level, this value overrides the value set on the eBay integrations page.