Create a single SKU in the Catalog
- Go to the Catalog.
- Click the Pencil icon on the bottom right of the page.
- Enter your SKU information.
- Click the Check icon on the bottom right of the page.
Bulk import many SKUs
- Go to Import.
- Select a pre-built template with a SKU column.
- Download the template and add new SKUs to the SKU column.
- Save your file as a .csv file.
- When you go to upload and import, open the Advanced Options and check the box to “Create new SKUs if they don’t already exist in Zentail”.
Note: It is not necessary to use a pre-built template for this. You can add new SKUs to any import into the SKU column and select the option to create them upon importing. You can also import to Templateless Product Data Import to create them.