Managing your fulfillment lead times (aka "handling time") is important especially around the holidays. Cyclical and seasonal sales increases can make it hard to meet your fulfillment expectations with each channel.
You can set the fulfillment lead time in Zentail on a per warehouse and per SKU basis.
Managing Lead Times by Warehouse
- Go to your Account Settings page.
- Go to the Warehouses section and select the warehouse you want to adjust.
- Enter a values in the Lead Time (number of days).
- Click UPDATE WAREHOUSE.
Managing Lead Times by SKU
- Go to the Catalog.
- Search for and select your SKU.
- Click EDIT.
- In the General Info section scroll down and enter a value in the Fulfillment Lead Time (days) field.
- If the Lead Time (number of days) field is blank or if there is no inventory in any warehouse for a SKU, the default lead time sent by Zentail is 1 day (if also not set at the SKU level).
- For FBA warehouses, the lead time field is only sent to non-Amazon channels. Zentail does not control FBA handling times for Amazon.
- Fulfillment Lag Time, Handling Team, and Fulfillment Lead Time all represent the same thing - how long after receiving an order you can ship the order.
- Shipping Time refers to how many days it takes, after shipping, for the product to arrive. Shipping policies are handled on the marketplace.
- A per-sku based lead time will take precedence over a warehouse-level lead time.