There are a few reasons why you may want to retire a SKU on your Walmart Seller Center. Perhaps you are no longer able to list this brand to Walmart. Perhaps you have a different SKU using the same UPC and you need to retire this product.
If you've seen an error from Walmart for a SKU that you're trying to list that mentions: Unable to complete the product data setup process. Unable to override sku because there exists another source product from the same seller/org id., you're in the right spot!
Walmart only allows one SKU in the Seller Center per UPC so if you already have a SKU in your Walmart Seller Center for a given UPC then you want to remove that SKU in order to list another SKU with the same UPC.
Retire the SKU through Zentail
- Go to your Integration Settings page.
- Click the Walmart card.
- Enter the SKU you want to remove from Walmart in the Retire SKU section.
*Note- To retire a SKU in bulk, please send us a spreadsheet with all the SKUs through the chat in the bottom right hand corner of Zentail or by emailing [email protected]
Retire the SKU On Walmart Seller Center
- De-list the SKU from Walmart in Zentail
- Log into your Walmart Seller Center
- Go to the Manage Items section
- Search for your SKU or UPC using the Filter feature
- Click the checkbox to the left of the item you want to remove.
- Click the "Retire Item" button