You can enable or disable Zentail to send product data to Wamart for individual SKUs. This allows you to send updates to Walmart for a specific set of SKUs and not your whole catalog. This is useful if you would like Zentail to leave certain SKUs in your Walmart Seller Center untouched. A common use case is when sellers have a few products enrolled in Walmart's 2 Day Shipping program and doesn't want Zentail to change the shipping settings for these SKUs.
Walmart Product Data Sync Override on a Per SKU Basis
It's important to note a few things:
- Zentail will never send Product Data to Walmart if you have Product Data Sync disabled on your Integrations page
- Product Data is independent from inventory feeds. This override does not affect Zentail's ability to send inventory feeds to Walmart.
Set up the Product Data Override on the User Interface
- Go to your Catalog Page
- Click on a SKU
- Click Advanced Options in the Walmart Channel card
- Toggle the switch to Enable (or Disable) for the SKU of interest
- Click Update
Set up the Product Data Override using the Import/Export Feature
- Use the (Walmart) Disable Product Data attribute
- This is a 'boolean' attribute. 1 = this field is true and product data is disabled.
Please refer to How to use Import / Export to make Bulk Edits to Catalog and Inventory to review how to leverage the import / export tool on Zentail!