Intro: Include mention on how users can purchase SFP labels.
You can purchase shipping labels from your Amazon account directly on Zentail! This includes Seller-fulfilled Prime orders, as well as any other seller-fulfilled Amazon orders that you need ship! This article will review
- What is Amazon Buy Shipping
- Enable Zentail to purchase labels from Amazon
- How to purchase labels through Zentail
- Seller fufilleld prime (SFP)
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Amazon Buy Shipping
Amazon Buy Shipping is a way to purchase labels through Zentail directly from Amazon! Zentail is able to connect to Amazon and generate shipping labels based on the settings and preferences you've set up on Amazon. From your Orders page on Zentail, you will go through the normal steps to ship an order. When you go to Get Quotes, Zentail will fetch quotes from your Amazon account based on the settings you have configured on Amazon.
This allows you to purchase labels for both your Prime and non-prime Amazon orders directly on Zentail.
According to an Amazon Seller Central article, here are a few benefits of purchasing your shipping labels through Amazon (using Zentail):
Offer shipping solutions that can meet the customer delivery promise
Buy Shipping automatically suggests shipping services based on services that can meet the delivery promise to the customer, your carrier preference, and lowest available cost.
Help safeguard your performance metrics
- Negative Customer Feedback: If you ship on time with tracking via Buy Shipping, and the buyer leaves seller feedback solely related to delayed or undelivered packages, you can request to have the feedback reviewed. If approved, the impact of the feedback is removed from your Order Defect Rate, and the buyer’s comment will display with a strike-through and the statement: The fulfillment issues associated with this order were not due to the seller. To learn more, see Can Amazon remove feedback I received?
The customer feedback policy ensures sellers are only responsible for shipping their products on time and are not penalized for delays out of their control.
- A-to-z Guarantee claims: If you purchase Amazon's Buy Shipping and ship on time, you are protected against claims where a customer reports problems with delivery. Amazon will cover the cost of these claims and they will not affect your Oder Defect Rate.
- Valid Tracking Rate: For all U.S. orders, sellers must maintain a Valid Tracking Rate of 95% or higher to sell on Amazon.com. Go to Valid Tracking Rate to learn more.Orders shipped through Buy Shipping do not require a separate shipping confirmation. If you use Buy Shipping for your orders, Amazon automatically uploads tracking information. You can track delivery status on the Orders Details page. To view the Orders Details page for a specific Order Id, go to Orders > Manage Orders and select the Order Id under Order Details column.
Prepare for Seller Fulfilled Prime
You must use Buy Shipping for at least 98% of Seller Fulfilled Prime products. For more info, see Seller Fulfilled Prime. Using Buy Shipping for all of your orders can help you transition to Seller Fulfilled Prime faster. For more information, see Seller Fulfilled Prime.
Enable Zentail to purchase labels from Amazon
Before you can use Amazon's Buy Shipping through Zentail, there are three items you must complete or confirm:
- Review and accept Amazon's terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of carriers that you want to buy shipping from.
- Fill in the contact info fields on your Zentail integrations page
- Fill in your Warehouse address(es) for all warehouses you want to be able to ship from.
Accept Amazon's Terms & Condidtions
To review and accept the terms and conditions:
- In your seller account, go to Manage Shipping Services.
- Read Amazon's terms and conditions for this service and the terms and conditions of each carrier, and click the I agree check boxes to accept them.
- Important: If you don't agree to the terms and conditions for a particular carrier, its shipping services won't be available to you.
- Click Submit.
Fill in Contact Info
Next, make sure you've filled in a few fields on your Amazon Integrations page within Zentail:
- Seller Profile Name
- Think "Your Store Name". This is the name that will show up on your shipping label.
- Customer Support Phone
- Customer Support Email
This information is provided to Amazon at the time Zentail purchases your label.
Finally, make sure you have your warehouse address filled in on your Zentail integrations page. This should be done for any warehouse you'll be fulfilling from yourself and purchasing labels for (i.e. not your FBA warehouse).
- From the 3-vertical dots on Zentail, go to your Account Settings page
- On the left side of the page, select Warehouses, choose the warehouse you want to manage first.
- In the Address section, fill in Line 1 (Line 2 is optional), City, State, and Potal Code.
- Make sure to Update Warehouse to save your changes!
- Repeat steps 2-4 for any additional warehouses you want to be able ship from.
How to purchase labels through Zentail
Once you've enabled Amazon's Buy Shipping through Zentail, go to your Zentail Orders page and make sure that you have the appropriate FBM warehouse selected in the top left corner. Next, you can filter the default all channels selected to only include Amazon orders and then used the left-hand side filters for Pending orders. Click on any of these Amazon orders and click on the Ship button on the top, this will open up a page with all of your shipping and carrier options to purchase labels.
For your Amazon orders, Zentail will only make the valid carrier and service level options available.
Seller-Fulfilled Prime on Zentail
Seller Fulfilled Prime is a program that allows you to deliver directly to domestic Prime customers from your own warehouse. By displaying the Prime badge, you are committing to fulfill orders with Two-Day Delivery at no additional charge for Prime customers. Amazon gives you access to the right transportation solutions to help you meet the fulfillment guarantee time for Prime customers.
To view SFP orders on Zentail, there is a filter on the left-hand side of your orders page for Prime Pending orders. Additionally, there will be a Prime icon on the right side of each Prime order.
To purchase labels for Prime orders, click on any of them like you would for any Amazon order and click on the Ship button on the top of the order and then under the Build Shipment box on the top, select Get Quotes. Here you will see the available carrier and service level options for Prime customers presented to you and you can purchase the appropriate label.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Amazon access my negotiated rates with UPS and FedEx?
- Log into Seller Central and go here to connect your carriers to Amazon.
Can Amazon determine if a selected service level will guarantee arrival of shipment within requested timeframe?
- Yes, if this occurs, Amazon will return an alert that prevents you from creating a label for that order. If this happens, you will need to select a faster service level.
Can I send multi-package shipments with Amazon's labels?
- No, Amazon does not allow multi-package shipments via third-party apps like Zentail. Orders with multiple packages will need to be shipped directly on Seller Central.
Can I edit a Ship To address on Zentail for these Amazon labels?
- No, any Amazon Buy Shipping label will use the Ship To address that Amazon has on file for the order.
What is the Prime tag on an order within Zentail? Do I need to do something to add this?
- The Prime tag is somethat that Zentail adds to your seller fulfilled prime orders automatically. It lets you know which orders are prime and filter by those orders to make sure you're shipping them out on time! No action is needed to add these labels.
Can I ship products with multiple parts through Amazon's Buy Shipping program?
- No, according to a Seller Central article, Buy Shipping Services does not support the use of different packages for separate parts of one product. This means that it is not possible to buy separate shipping with different labels and tracking numbers for individual parts or pieces of one product listing.