Enabling the Magento Pricing Sync on your Zentail integrations page gives Zentail permission to send price to Magento. Before you enable this feed option, Make sure you've reviewed the article on How to Audit Your Pricing in Zentail and you are confident about your pricing in Zentail.
When does Zentail send price to Magento?
Please note that Zentail will send price info to Magento:
- If the Price Sync Feed is enabled
- The SKU is set to "List" to Magento
- The SKU is an "active" SKU on Zentail
If the above conditions are satisfied, Zentail will send a price feed to Magento:
- Whenever the price, product data, or inventory changes on Zentail OR
- At least once every 24 hours
Steps to complete before enabling the Pricing Sync feed
When you should NOT enable the Pricing Sync feed
If any of the below circumstances apply to you, you may want to keep the pricing sync feed disabled.
- You use Business Pricing on Magento
- You use Quantity Discounts Pricing on Magento
- Your pricing in Zentail is not accurate
Enabling the Pricing Sync Feed
- Complete all steps in the above "Steps to complete before enabling the Pricing Sync feed" section.
- Go to your Integrations page on Zentail
- Make sure you are view the Magento integration tab.
- Enable the Pricing Sync Feed
- Save Settings!