Enabling the Jet Product Data Sync on your Zentail integrations page gives Zentail permission to send your product data to Jet. Before you enable this feed option, make sure you're confident with the product data in Zentail.
When does Zentail send product data to Jet?
Please note that Zentail will send product data info to Jet:
- If the Product Data Sync Feed is enabled
- The SKU is set to "List" to Jet
- The SKU is an "active" SKU on Zentail
If the above conditions are satisfied, Zentail will send a price feed to Jet:
- Whenever the product data changes on Zentail OR
- At least once every 24 hours
Steps to complete before enabling the Product Data feed
- Confirm your product data is in good shape on Zentail- You have imported your Jet Category Listing Reports (or your other best source of product data)- You have resolved your Jet Critical Issues- Titles, description, images, bullet points, etc... are in Zentail-
- Connect your Jet API Credentials.
- Make sure your integration is in Production Mode
Enabling the Product Data Sync Feed
- Complete all steps in the above "Steps to complete before enabling the Product Data Sync feed" section.
- Go to your Integrations page on Zentail
- Make sure you are view the Jet integration tab.
- Enable the Product Data Sync Feed and the FBA Product Data Sync Feed
- Save Settings!