To sell on Google Express, you will first need to be approved for Shopping Actions. To receive approval, you need to connect your Zentail account to Google's Merchant Center. Once your products are in Merchant Center, Zentail will request a review of your Merchant Center account. Further onboarding steps are handled in the Merchant Center once you are enrolled in Shopping Actions.
Let's get this started!
1. Complete Google's Shopping Actions Interest Form indicating Zentail as your Channel Partner.
3. From the 3-vertical-dot icon on the top right of Merchant Center, select Users. Add [email protected] as a User in your Merchant Center with the following privileges:
4. In your Google Merchant Center, click the 3-vertical-dot icon on the top right of the page and click the SFTP / FTP / GCS menu option.
5. In your Integration Settings page, click on the Google card and enter your Merchant Center FTP Username, Merchant Center FTP Password, and your Merchant ID. *Please note, FTP not SFTP.* Select your Store Front from the dropdown. Click SAVE SETTINGS.
Then, Enable Orders Sync:
Google currently requires all SKUs in your Merchant Center feed to have an accompanying Store Front URL and may be able to make an exception on a case by case basis. If you do not have a Store Front (i.e. Shopify, Bigcommerce or Magento site), please leave this field blank and message us.
6. Set your SKUs to list to Google. This can be done in bulk by clicking LIST ALL LISTABLE PRODUCTS. This will list all of your SKUs to Google that are currently listed to your selected Store Front.
7. Wait 15 to 30 minutes. You should see a 'zentail' feed in the Products > Feeds section of your Merchant Center.
Once you are approved for Shopping Actions!
8. In your Google Merchant Center, add Order manager and Payments manager to the Zentail user you added in step 3 above.
9. In your Google Merchant Center, opt your products into Shopping Actions.
9. In your Merchant Center, complete the Shopping Actions details in section 1, Configuration, as shown below:
11. Complete your order testing by following the instructions in section 2, Testing, as shown below:
Note: you can get in touch with Zentail support for an accelerated order testing.
When you've completed Testing, click REQUEST FINAL VALIDATION at the bottom of the page.