To sell on Google Express, you will first need to be approved for Shopping Actions. To receive approval, you need to connect your Zentail account to Google's Merchant Center. Once your products are in Merchant Center, Zentail will request a review of your Merchant Center account. Further onboarding steps are handled in the Merchant Center once you are enrolled in Shopping Actions.
Let's get this started!
2. Please add [email protected] as a User in your Merchant Center with the following privileges:
4. In your Integration Settings page, click on the Google card. If your interface looks like the image below, please message us via our in-app chat to enable your Google channel.
5. In your Google Merchant Center, click the 3-vertical-dot icon on the top right of the page and click the SFTP / FTP / GCS menu option.
6. In your Integration Settings page, click on the Google card and enter your Merchant Center FTP Username, Merchant Center FTP Password, and your Merchant ID. *Please note, FTP not SFTP.* Select your Store Front from the dropdown. Click SAVE SETTINGS.
If you do not have a Store Front (i.e. Shopify, Bigcommerce or Magento site), please message us via our in-app chat to be whitelisted from this requirement.
7. Wait 15 to 30 minutes.
8. In your Google Merchant Center, opt your products into Shopping Actions.
9. In your Merchant Center, complete the Shopping Actions details as shown below: