All Walmart sellers must shift from the old method of integrating into the Marketplace (Consumer ID and Private Key) to the new method (Client ID and Client Secret) by August, 2019. Please follow the below steps to integrate your Zentail account with your Walmart Marketplace account.
All integrations in Zentail are managed on the Integrations page. Here's how to connect your Walmart Marketplace account to your Zentail account:
- Log into your Walmart Developer Center
- Use the same log-in credentials that you use to log-in to Walmart Seller Center.
- Scroll down to Production Keys for solution providers (Delegated Access) and use the dropdown to search or select Zentail, then click Add Provider.
- Give Zentail the greatest level of access for all feeds.
- Next to Zentail, click on API Key to retrieve your Zentail specific Client ID & Client Secret.
*This is different from your Consumer ID and Private Key.
*Make sure to use the API Key for Zentail, under the "Solutoin Provider" section, and not the Production Keys at the top of the page.
- In Zentail go to the Integrations page.
- On the left sidebar => Click the Walmart option
- Copy the Client ID from the Walmart Developer page => Paste it into the Client ID field in Zentail. Copy the Client Secret Key from the Walmart API page => Paste it into the Client Secret field in Zentail.
- Click "SAVE SETTINGS"
Please reach out via chat or [email protected] if you have any questions!