A great resource for learning more about managing your Facebook Shop is the Facebook business knowledge base. This article covers the following subjects:
- Publish or Enable the Shop tab on your Facebook Page
- Delete an existing Facebook Shop
- Your State Tax Registration Number
Publish your Shop
Please follow the below steps if you need to enable your facebook page to include the Shop tab.
- Go to your Page
- Click on Settings (top right)
- Go to Templates and Tabs
- Scroll to Shop > Show Shop Tab > ensure it’s toggled to “ON”
Delete an existing Shop
- Navigate to yourFacebook Page
- Click the Shop tab
- Click the "gear icon" dropdown and select Delete shop
- Click the Delete Shop button
You can learn more here: delete a shop from your Facebook page.
If you are still having issues, let us know and we can help triage the problem!
Tax Registration Number
As part of setting up a Facebook Shop, we ask for your state tax registration number for every state where you have a tax nexus, except those that don't have sales tax. Sales taxes will be calculated by Facebook for all states where you have provided a state tax registration number.
You can learn more about Facebook's policy about taxes and the State Tax Registration Number for Shops here: Learn more here!