Good news! This is an easy one. These are all things you've most likely come across on other integration pages.
Your integrations page controls high level items about your EasyPost integration, like your account credentials, feed options, and other account-wide settings.
To get to your integrations page, go to the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen and select integrations.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see when you click on EasyPost.
1. Test Mode or Production Mode
- This is an over-arching on/off switch for your integration with EasyPost. If this is in "test mode", Zentail will not communicate with your EasyPost.
- This is where you enter your EasyPost Credentials. This allows Zentail to communicate with EasyPost.
3. Integration Title
- What you'd like this integration to be called, like "XYZ EasyPost".
- This is for internal use only.
4. Options - Address Validation
- If this is enabled, Zentail will suggest an address if the shipping address that the buyer entered isn't formatted correctly.