Enabling the Magento Inventory Sync on your Zentail integrations page gives Zentail permission to send inventory data to Magento. Before you enable this feed option, make you are confident about the inventory in Zentail.
When does Zentail send inventory to Magento?
Please note that Zentail will send inventory info to Magento:
- If the Inventory Sync Feed is enabled
- The SKU is set to "List" to Magento
- The SKU is an "active" SKU on Zentail
If the above conditions are satisfied, Zentail will send a price feed to Magento:
- Whenever the product data or price changes in Zentail.
- Whenever inventory changes on Zentail as a result of a change from anywhere other than Magento* OR
- At least once every 24 hours
*This means, if you upload a new quantity into Zentail, or an order comes in from a non-Magento channel, then Zentail needs to notify Magento of the new quantity. If the quantity changes due to an order on Magento for that SKU, Zentail does not need to inform Magento of the new quantity. Magento has already deducted quantity to account for that order.
Steps to complete before enabling the Inventory Sync feed
- Connect your Magento Account ( V1.9.x, V2 )
- Turn on your Orders Sync with all necessary channels
- Upload accurate inventory into Zentail
- Set up your fulfillment lead time- On a warehouse level- On a SKU level
When you should NOT enable the Inventory Sync feed
If any of the below circumstances apply to you, you may want to keep the inventory sync feed disabled.
- You do not have accurate inventory in Zentail
Enabling the Inventory Sync Feed
- Complete all steps in the above "Steps to complete before enabling the Inventory Sync feed" section.
- Go to your Integrations page on Zentail
- Make sure you are view the Magento integration tab.
- Enable the Inventory Sync Feed
- Save Settings!