Good news! This is an easy one. These are all things you've most likely come across on other integration pages.
Your integrations page controls high level items about your Magento integration, like your account credentials, feed options, and other account-wide settings.
To get to your integrations page, go to the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen and select integrations.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see when you click on Magento.
- sConnection Settings
- This is where you enter your Magento Credentials. This allows Zentail to communicate with your Magento store.
2. Integration Title
- What you'd like this integration to be called, like "XYZ Magento".
- This is for internal use only.
3. Feed Options
- If you're in the onboarding process, you can leave these alone for now.
- Ex: The Inventory Feed basically asks, "Is Zentail allowed to send inventory to Magento?" It's important to note that just because you enable this feed doesn't mean Zentail starts sending inventory information. You'll still need to set a SKU to list to Magento for the first time.
- Note: Zentail automatically syncs orders once the connection settings are filled in.
4. Ignore Inventory Threshold
- If you have an inventory threshold in place, check this box if you want this to be the channel where your final units of inventory are available.