Your integrations page controls high level items about your Shopify integration, like your account credentials, feed options, and other account-wide settings.
To get to your integrations page, go to the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen and select integrations.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see when you click on Shopify.
- Connection Settings (help article)
- These are the credentials that allow Zentail to communicate with Shopify
2. Reload Categories Button
- Zentail will automatically sync your Shopify categories every few hours.
- If you've added new categories and don't see them available to select on a product in Zentail yet, just click this button to load your new categories.
3. Update All Products
- This button refreshes all your Shopify listings.
- In general, this won't be necessary since Zentail automatically updates Shopify anytime price or inventory is updated in Zentail.
- Changes to product data in Zentail are not sent to Shopify automatically, you will have to update and push or update all products for this to be sent, otherwise it will automatically update with any change to price or inventory.
- This is the internal name you would like to call your Shopify integration.
5. Feed Options
- If you're in the onboarding process, you can leave these alone for now.
- Ex: The Inventory Feed basically say "is Zentail allowed to send inventory to Shopify?" Just because you enable this feed doesn't mean Zentail starts sending inventory information, you'll still need to set a SKU to list to Shopify for the first time.
6. Ignore Inventory Threshold
- If you have an inventory threshold in place, check this off if you want this to be the channel where your final units of inventory are available.
7. Custom Order Comment
- This allows you to send a comment to the shopper after a purchase, like "thanks for choosing us!"