Enabling the Walmart Product & Pricing Data on your Zentail integrations page gives Zentail permission to send your product data and pricing info to Walmart. The reason why both product and pricing controls for the Walmart integration are in one option on Zentail is because Walmart actually requires the price to be sent in the product data feed! So we want to be clear that if you enable Zentail to send product data to Walmart, Zentail will also send your pricing data to Walmart.
Before you enable this feed option, make sure you're confident with the product and pricing data in Zentail.
When does Zentail send price to Walmart?
Please note that Zentail will send price info to Walmart:
- If the Product & Pricing Data Sync Feed is enabled
- The SKU is set to "List" to Walmart
- The SKU is an "active" SKU on Zentail
If the above conditions are satisfied, Zentail will send a price feed to Walmart:
- Whenever the price changes on Zentail OR
- At least once every 24 hours
Steps to complete before enabling the Product Data & Pricing Sync feed
- Confirm your product data is in good shape on Zentail
- You have imported your best source of product data
- You have resolved your Walmart Critical Issues
- Titles, description, images, bullet points, etc... are in Zentail
- Audit Pricing
- Fill in your Walmart Consumer ID and Private key on Zentail
- Make sure your integration is in Production Mode
Enabling the Product Data Sync Feed
- Complete all steps in the above "Steps to complete before enabling the Product & Pricing Data feed" section.
- Go to your Integrations page on Zentail
- Make sure you are view the Walmart integration tab.
- Enable the Product Data Feed
- Save Settings!