EasyPost is a shipping label API that connects with over 100 carriers including UPS, FedEx and DHL. With a free EasyPost account, you can connect your carrier accounts to Zentail.
If you will be using Zentail to generate shipping labels, please follow these instructions:
- Complete EasyPost's signup form.
- Add your carrier accounts in EasyPost.
- Copy your "Test Secret API Key" and "Live Secret API Key" (click the name on the top left of your dashboard to see the settings where you can find these).
- Click the EasyPost card in your Zentail Integration Settings page.
- Paste the Test Secret API Key into the Test field and the Live Secret API Key into the Production field.
- Make sure you're toggled to Production Mode
- Click SAVE SETTINGS
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to use EasyPost?
A: If you want to rate shop and print labels directly from Zentail, then you will need to setup a free EasyPost account. You do not need to use EasyPost, however, you can use any of our 3rd party shipping services.
Q: How much does EasyPost cost and is there a subscription?
A: It's free to create an EasyPost account. EasyPost charges a fee of ~$0.03/label and the cost of shipping if you are shipping on one of their accounts (i.e. USPS).
Q: How do I pay for EasyPost?
A: You can connect your credit card, debit card or bank account (ACH) directly in your EasyPost account.
Q: Can I ship Internationally with EasyPost?
A: Yes, as long as your products have a Tariff Code entered.
Q: Why does Zentail use EasyPost for the Zentail label generator?
A: We think the best focus of our engineering talent is on our core channel, inventory and order management. Building and maintaining integrations with many different carriers takes a lot of effort so we've partnered with EasyPost who handles all of that for us to an industry-leading standard.
Q: Can I connect my own carrier accounts in my EasyPost account?
A: Yes! You can connect your carrier accounts into your EasyPost account, and these carriers will be displayed in Zentail when you and your team are shipping your orders.