Using your FBA warehouse to fulfill eBay orders is not explicitly prohibited by eBay. However, it is important to maintain strong seller metrics and meet eBay's requirements. Here are a few things to consider before using FBA to fulfill your eBay orders:
- Amazon no longer offers brand-neutral packaging for Multi-Channel Fulfillment orders.
- This means all packages shipping from Amazon's fulfillment centers contains Amazon packaging and branding except in limited situations where the product purchased can ship without packaging. Receiving an Amazon branded package for your eBay order can be a misleading experience for the customer.
- Periodic delays fulfilling multi-channel orders using their FBA warehouse can affect your seller rating on eBay
- Amazon Logistics is not accepted as a valid carrier tracking by eBay
- This can prevent you from achieving status as a Top Rated seller on eBay.com
For these reasons, it is strongly encouraged that you have a non-FBA warehouse set up to fulfill eBay orders. You can certainly use your FBA inventory as a backup using Zentail's Warehouse priority settings!
Add a new warehouse on Zentail
To add a new warehouse on your Zentail account, please contact a member of the Zentail team via [email protected] or through the in app chat feature. You can manage your inventory and orders for this warehouse directly on Zentail. Alternatively, Zentail has a number of integrations available with various fulfillment and inventory management partners.
If you'd like to manage orders and inventory for this warehouse through a different software, you can take advantage of Zentail's Open API to make sure information is communicated in an efficient manner!