The Zentail Open API is a suite of development functionality for accessing data in Zentail, connecting with 3rd party systems, and building applications that can be offered to our growing customer base.
Here is a high-level overview of ways your business can leverage the Zentail Open API:
- Custom Integrations => create custom integrations in Zentail, sync product data inventory and orders. (i.e. Houzz, Volusion, Sears, 3dcart, 3PLs)
- Inventory => retrieve total available inventory across all warehouses for a SKU, retrieve detailed per-warehouse inventory data for a SKU, modify / update inventory data in Zentail.
- Sales Orders => retrieve detailed Sales Order information for a list of orders, create new Sales Orders in Zentail from a Custom Integration, get detailed Sales Order information for a given order.
- Reporting => retrieve data from Zentail, create and process a report in Zentail.
- Warehouses => retrieve a list of all warehouses.
There are many powerful ways to leverage the Zentail API:
- Create integrations in Zentail for channels Zentail does not directly integrate with. (i.e. Newegg, Rakuten, Sears, Tophatter, Bonanza).
- Create integrations in Zentail for 3rd party services Zentail does not directly integrate with. (i.e. Quickbooks, Xero, 3PLs)
- Create applications to supplement your fulfillment workflow to add dropshipping in Zentail.
If you don't see what you're looking for, please notify us via Chat or at [email protected]