Does Jet allow Returns to FBA?
At this time, Jet does not allow returns to be sent to FBA. In your Jet Partner Portal, you will need to establish a returns location.
- Log in to your Jet Partner Portal
- Go to the Fulfillment page.
- If you have an FBA and a FBM warehouse, and your FBM warehouse accepts returns, make sure returns are enabled by clicking the 'gear' icon to "Edit return settings"
- If you only ship from FBA, and you do not already have a returns location set up, click the "New returns only location" button
Why Can't I List a Bundle to Jet?
Bundles in Zentail are Kit SKUs comprised of multiple units of a SKU or multiple underlying SKUs. You can only list a Kit to Jet if you have a Unique Product Identifier (UPC) specifically registered by the brand/manufacturer.
Related Reading: Jet Product Listing Exclusions (Jet Partner Help Center
How do I access an Export of my Jet.com Sales Data for accounting purposes?
- Log into your Jet Partner Portal
- Click "Settlement" on the left sidebar menu
- Select the timeframe and click "Download"