On some of your Walmart SKU's, you may notice a status showing "Unpublished". In these cases, there's either an error on the SKU or Walmart's internal team has flagged it as part of its restricted products and brands policy. Therefore, the SKU is being processed without error by Walmart, but it is still not published on the marketplace.
Common Issues Related to Walmart Unpublishing:
- Lack of Price Parity - Walmart checks prices on other marketplaces for similar products (Walmart's Automatic Pricing Rules)
- Consumables and Grocery
- Certain Electronic Brands
- SYSTEM_PROBLEM Errors
How to Get more Listings Published
- The number 1 way to get more SKUs published is to adjust the price to make it competitive.
- If you believe Your SKUs were unpublished in error and would like to resolve this, we recommend logging into your Walmart Seller Center account and opening a case with Walmart.
Unpublished due to Pricing
- For Walmart, we recommend you use our Walmart Repricer. This will make sure your price is adjusted to stay competitive with other Walmart sellers.
- Ensure that you are maintaining "Price Parity" across all your marketplaces
- Contact Walmart to explain how your listing is competitively priced
Unpublished for Other Reasons
- Log in to your Seller Center
- Go to the SKU that is Unpublished
- In the Status column, hover over the "question mark" next to the status and read the pop up.
- Follow the instructions in the pop up to publish your SKUs
Please reference Walmart's knowledge base article on their Restricted Products and Brands Policy.