How to Set SKUs to List through the User Interface
- Go to your Catalog Page
- Click on a SKU
- Scroll down to the channel card you want to list the SKU to
- Toggle the switch to "List"
- If you have a Product Group a pop-up will appear asking if you want to list just this SKU or all SKUs in the product group.
- Repeat this for all channels and SKUs as necessary
How to Set SKUs to List in Bulk with an Import
- Go to the Import Data Page
- Click on the Create New Template
- Enter a Label for this Template. Perhaps "List SKUs"
- Scroll down to the "Columns" section
- Click on the plus button, search for and select "title" (This step is optional and for recognition purposes)
- Click on the plus button again and search for "listed", select a channel. The attribute will look like this: "Your company name (Amazon) Listed"
- Repeat step 6 until all your channels are selected
- Click create template
- Under custom report templates, click on the template you just created
- Choose Download Report
- Scroll down and click "start generating report"
- On the previous exports page, click the cloud icon to download the report once it has generated
- You will see a template, with the columns created above.
- To list a SKU to a channel enter a "1", "TRUE" or "t" in the corresponding cell
- If you do not want to list a SKU, enter a 0, "FALSE", "f", or leave it blank.
In this example: ABC will be set to list on Amazon and Jet but not Walmart
- Re-upload this template into the custom template you created previously.
- Go to the custom reports template page, select the report and choose "Upload CSV file".
- Upload the CSV file and click next step.
- Preview the import by clicking on a row
- Select the fields you want to import (If you included title in the report, uncheck it as you don't need to reupload it).
Once the report is uploaded, verify that the SKUs are listed by viewing your catalog page.