If you would like to use the Zentail Amazon or Walmart Repricer then you will need to add in a minimum and maximum price for all SKUs that need to be re-priced.
How to enter a Minimum and Maximum Price through the User Interface
- Go to your Catalog Page
- Click on Catalog in the top left corner
- Click on Price
- Scroll/Search for a SKU
- Hover over the cell next to "Min Price" and "Max Price"
- Click and Enter in your price in the pop-up
How to Enter a Min and Max Price in Bulk with an Import
- Go to the Import Page
- Click Create New Template
- Enter in a Label for the Template
- Add the following Attributes: SKU, Min Price, Max Price and any others you require
- Click create template
- Under custom report templates, click on the template you just created
- Choose Download Report
- Scroll down and click "start generating report"
- On the previous exports page, click the cloud icon to download the report once it has generated
- You will see a template, with the columns created above.
- Enter in your Minimum and Maximum Prices for each SKU
- Re-Upload the CSV file into the Template you created
- Go to the custom reports template page, select the report and choose "Upload CSV file".
- Upload the CSV file and click next step.
- Select the fields you want to import (Uncheck any fields not mentioned above)