It's important to understand what the various options on your SkuVault integration card within Zentail mean. This article will walk you through action and feed options. If you need to add a SkuVault integration to your account, please reach out to zentail support.
To view your SkuVault integration card, go to the integrations page in Zentail and then select the SkuVault tab on the left side of the screen.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll see when you click on SkuVault.
- Test Mode and Production Mode
- This is an over-arching on/off switch for your integration with SkuVault. If this is in "test mode", Zentail will not communicate with your SkuVault account.
- Connection Settings
- This is how you will connect your Zentail account to your SkuVault account. It's important to review this article before moving on to How to connect SkuVault and Zentail.
- If you have already connected to your SkuVault account through Zentail, this field will display your Tenant Token and User Token.
- Sync Stores
- This button allows Zentail to pull in each store you've created on SkuVault. You can then assign orders from specific sales channels (or marketplaces) to flow into a specific store in SkuVault. You can learn more by reviewing How to Sync Stores with SkuVault.
- Sync Brands and Vendors
- This button will pull in any Vendors/Brands that are in SkuVault but not in Zentail and add them as a Vendor/Brand in Zentail (see the Account Settings page for Vendor / Brand Management) . In addition, we will create any vendors/brands that are in Zentail but not in SkuVault. After running this process, all of the Brand / Vendors that were in Zentail will be in SkuVault, and vice versa..
- Pull Inventory
- This runs a bulk action to update the inventory in Zentail with the inventory you have in SkuVault. Generally, you would only want to use this feature when you initially connect to SkuVault.
- What you'd like this integration to be called, like "XYZ SkuVault".
- Feed Options
- Orders - This allows Zentail to send orders into SkuVault. This allows SkuVault to properly decremented inventory based orders for your products. If this is enabled, be sure to disconnect any direct connection between SkuVault and a marketplace, or between SkuVault and ShipStation, as that may result in duplicate orders being sent into SkuVault.
- Product Cost - This allows Zentail to send the "Cost" filled in on your SKUs in Zentail to SkuVault. If you choose to manage your Cost directly on SkuVault, you may want to disable this feed. It is still useful to regularly update your cost on Zentail to take full advantage of our Analytics suite.
- Product Title - This allows Zentail to send the "Title" filled in on your SKUs in Zentail to SkuVault. If you want to use maintain titles on SkuVault that are different from the title you have in Zentail, you may want to disable this feed.
- Skip QC
- If this is checked off then Zentail will mark orders in SkuVault as complete once they are shipped in Zentail. This means orders in SkuVault do not need to be scanned to be marked as complete. If you choose to "Skip QC" in Zentail, please contact SkuVault support to turn "Auto Remove" on in SkuVault. (more info on SkuVault's support site)
- Send Externally Fulfilled Orders
- If you select to send orders into SkuVault from Zentail, then Zentail will only send orders that affect the inventory that SkuVault is managing (most often your "Main" warehouse, or "merchant fulfilled" warehouse). Selecting this option allows Zentail to send orders into SkuVault that were routed to / fulfilled by FBA or a 3PL