Buyers on eBay are service-oriented and they're looking to purchase from sellers that have high Positive Feedback. It's important to make sure your feedback rating is at or above 95%.
One way to improve your feedback rating is to use our automated feedback request feature which is available on the eBay card of your Integration Settings page in Zentail.
Top Rated Seller Status
eBay buyers prefer to buy from Top Rated sellers. To achieve this designation, you need to have:
- valid tracking on greater than 95% of your orders -- no FBA Multi-Channel Fulfillment!
- 1-business day handling time.
- At least 100 transactions with US buyers over the most recent 12-month period.
- At least $1,000 in sales with US buyers over the most recent 12-month period.
- Maximum of 3% of orders shipped late or delivered late.
- Maximum of 0.5% of orders with one or more defects over evaluation period.
- Maximum of 0.3% of orders where eBay Money Back Guarantee or PayPal Purchase Protection cases are closed without seller resolution.
- Provide a 30-day (or longer) money-back return policy.
Additional reading: How to become a Top Rated Seller on eBay (US)
Buyers on eBay are price sensitive. To do well on eBay, you'll need to offer buyers a great value. We recommend a policy of price parity between Amazon and eBay; if you're selling SKU-A on Amazon for $25 + Free Shipping, you should be selling SKU-A on eBay for $25 + Free Shipping.
eBay titles cannot be longer than 80 characters. Choose your title keywords wisely, do not re-use keywords in your titles.
eBay accepts specific attributes based on the eBay Category ID assigned to your listing. This eBay Category ID is pre-set based on the Zentail Smart Type that you have selected for your SKU. You can use this category tool to understand the attributes that eBay will display in the Item Specifics section of your listings.
Your description should include carefully selected keywords written in an easy to read and friendly manner. We recommend listing key features. Zentail will insert your Primary Image, Title, Description and Bullet Points into the Description section of your eBay listing.
eBay allows sellers to use templates for their storefronts and for the description section of listings. Our standard template is designed to be simple, and optimally place attributes for easy digestion by buyers.
We've partnered with Frooition to assist with professionally designed and customized templates to complement your brand.