Enabling the Jet Inventory Sync on your Zentail integrations page gives Zentail permission to send inventory data to Jet. Before you enable this feed option, make you are confident about the inventory in Zentail.
When does Zentail send inventory to Jet?
Please note that Zentail will send inventory info to Jet:
- If the Inventory Sync Feed is enabled
- The SKU is set to "List" to Jet
- The SKU is an "active" SKU on Zentail
If the above conditions are satisfied, Zentail will send a price feed to Jet:
- Whenever the inventory changes on Zentail as a result of a change from anywhere other than Jet* OR
- At least once every 24 hours
*This means, if you upload a new quantity into Zentail, or an order comes in from a non-Jet channel, then Zentail needs to notify Jet of the new quantity. If the quantity changes due to an order on Jet for that SKU, Zentail does not need to inform Jet of the new quantity. Jet has already deducted quantity to account for that order.
Steps to complete before enabling the Inventory Sync feed
- Connect your Jet API Credentials.
- Make sure your integration is in Production Mode
- Ensure each warehouse has a Jet fulfillment node assigned.
- Turn on your Orders Sync with all necessary channels
- Upload accurate inventory into Zentail
- Set up your fulfillment lead time- On a warehouse level- On a SKU level
When you should NOT enable the Inventory Sync feed
If any of the below circumstances apply to you, you may want to keep the inventory sync feed disabled.
- You do not have accurate inventory in Zentail
Enabling the Inventory Sync Feed
- Complete all steps in the above "Steps to complete before enabling the Inventory Sync feed" section.
- Go to your Integrations page on Zentail
- Make sure you are view the Jet integration tab.
- Enable the Inventory Sync Feed
- Save Settings!