Product Groups in Zentail are collections of SKUs that share common attributes and vary based on specific Pivot Attributes such as Size and Color.
For example, you may sell luggage that varies based on Size. Or you may sell t-shirts that vary based on Size and Color. You can even create a product group that varies based on kit contents.
There are 2 ways to create and edit Product Groups:
Creating and editing Product Groups in the Zentail user interface
- Create a SKU (guide)
- Click the 3-vertical-dot icon => Click Create Product Group
- Set your Pivot Attributes
- Add SKUs to the product group
Creating and editing Product Groups via Import / Export
- Go to the Import / Export view
- Create or edit a template that includes following columns: SKU, Master SKU, and at least one "Pivot Attribute" such as Size or Color.
- Make sure that the value in the Master SKU column is identical for each SKU that should be part of the same product group.
- We recommend including comprehensive product data in this template.
- You can export the data here, make modifications (add rows, edit rows) and then import back into Zentail.
Linking To Existing Product Groups On Amazon
If you have an existing product group on Amazon (in your Seller Central account) that was not created by Zentail, you need to make sure that the Parent SKU in Zentail matches the Parent SKU in Seller Central. Here's how to enter a Parent SKU override for Amazon:
- Click on the Master SKU in Zentail
- In the Amazon card of the Channels section, click on ADVANCED OPTIONS
- In the Group Parent SKU Override field, enter the Parent SKU value that's in Seller Central. You can also confirm the Group Parent ASIN to ensure your relationship feed to Amazon links your SKUs to the correct ASIN.