How to Add and Delete Images
This article will discuss how to add and delete images directly in Zentail and in bulk.
Important to Note:
- Images must be LESS THAN 24MB in size
- It must have a minimum of 1000 pixels
- Images must NOT have password protected links. If you use dropbox see this Dropbox FAQ to generate sharable links: Creating Public Links
Adding images on the Catalog view:
- Go to the Catalog Page
- Click on a SKU and click EDIT
- Click on Media tab which is located towards the top right.
- Press the plus button to add an image from your computer
- Click the check mark icon in the lower right hand corner to save your changes
Once an image is in Zentail:
- Click the pencil icon to add an image description
- Click the eye icon to view the image
- Press the trash icon to delete the image
Adding images through a bulk import:
- Create and Export a CSV file with the headers: SKU, Primary Image 1 URL, Image 2 URL, Image 3 URL, Image 4 URL - See Notes Below
- Enter the URLs in the corresponding fields and upload the file
Delete images through a bulk import:
- Create the same CSV as in step 1 above
- Leave the corresponding image URL field blank
- When uploading the template check the check box that says "Overwrite Data in Zentail with Blank Data in the Feed".
- You can only have one Primary Image URL header
- This gives you a total of 9 images per SKU.